ornamental grasses - Knowledgebase Question

Name: marcia z samayoa
hollywood, Fl
Question by marciazsamay
did you get my previous ? are Artemisia schmidtiana ok for Fla. ZOne 10 area. If yes, can I order thru Hdepot? Suggestions please. Landscape outside sun and
all other Fla. weather goodies.

0

I don't remember any previous questions so they have have gotten lost in cyberspace. Artemisia Schmidtiana Silver Mound doesn't perform well in humid summer gardening regions so you'd be taking a chance if planting it where it isn't high and dry. It might be worth a try, though. If you don't see it in the garden center, you'll need to order it through the internet or a catalog. You'll find dozens and dozens of potential perennials listed in the following publication from the University of Florida: http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/mg035

These are time tested and all grow extremely well in your gardening region. Hope you find the list helpful.

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Gizmo the Gremlin"