How to transplant shoots from a Pulmaria tree - Knowledgebase Question

La Habra, Ca
Question by Joseph_264
I have several shoots from my pulmaria tree transplanted into pots with miracle grow amendment. Do they require lots of watering and what is the proper way to plant them?

0

You can propagate plumeria by simply cutting a stem into 6" long pieces or by digging up suckers that grow at the base of the plant. If the suckers have roots, simply pot them up as you would any other plant. Once the roots establish you'll see new leaves developing. Or, you can cut a stem into several pieces and set them in moistened potting soil. Keep the soil moist but not soggy wet. Don't allow it to dry out completely or the developing roots will die. After 3-4 weeks there should be a large enough root system to nourish the plant and new leaves should sprout at the top of the cutting. Good luck with your plumeria.

Today's site banner is by EscondidoCal and is called "Daylily & Lantana"