why my Lisiantus seems going to fade? - Knowledgebase Question

Alhambra, Ca
Question by hyxcon
I just bought it several hours ago, before i have bought it, some of the followers nutated, some faded.but i didn't pay more attention. when I moved to my home, many blooms grew down. is it an outdoor or indoor plant?can I put it in my the living room? I have not yard.How can I take good care of it?thank you so much??

0

Lisianthus is an annual plant but may grow year around in your frost free climate. It's an outdoor plant and needs full sunshine in order to thrive. It's normal for the old flowers to fade and they should be pruned off the plant when they begin to lose their petals or begin to dry out. Just clip off the flower and its stem with a pair of scissors. Water your plant when the top of the soil begins to dry out and it should be happy outdoors in a sunny spot. Good luck with your plant.

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Camellia bud"