Angel Red and Sweet Pomegranate Tree - Knowledgebase Question

Frisco, Te
Question by Z1nowar
I'm planning on purchasing an Angel Red pomegranate tree and a Sweet pomegranate tree. Do these trees require pollination? How big do they get? Are they hard to Frisco Tx? Are they sweet? and lastly, what is the sweetest pomegranate tree out there?

0

The Angel Red Pomegranate is a new variety with some unique qualities that make it the very best pomegranate. It matures in early September, bears heavy crops, has soft seeds that can be chewed and eaten, and has a vivid red color. This pomegranate also has the highest juice content per fruit. The Sweet is a large pomegranate with light pink flesh. The fruit is sweet and juicy. The tree grows to 12 feet and has orange-red flowers in late Spring, producing beautiful pink fruits in Fall. The Sweet pomegranate ripens early September. Pomegranate trees are self fertile but you'll get a larger crop from each if both are planted in your landscape.

Today's site banner is by plantmanager and is called "Blue My Mind"