Low Care Plants best suited for Tucson, AZ - Knowledgebase Question

tucson, Ar
Question by susansandova
Pls advise a few plants and wildflowers that are easily grown in Tucson that require little upkeep. I do not want recommendations for cactus...something semi-full with blue, yellow, etc. flowers.

thanks

0

There are lots and lots of desert adapted plants to include in your landscape. Gazania, Red Spike Ice Plant, Bush Morning Glory, Katie Ruellia, Rosemary, Angelita Daisy, Desert Marigold, Penstemon, Guara, Moss Verbena, Autumn Sage and Mexican Hat are all reliable plants. You might find others in the following publication from ASU Cooperative Extension: http://cals.arizona.edu/pubs/g...

Along with the names of plants, the publication lists the flowering time, size of plant and other details. I hope you find it helpful,

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Textures"