Backyard desing - Knowledgebase Question

Rockville, Ma
Question by cpiedrasanta
I would like to design my own backyard garden. I would like to receive advice from an expert. Does the club offers experts that can provide advice on the spot?

0

I wish we could offer that kind of service, but I'm afraid it isn't available. Probably your best source of local information is through your cooperative extension office (they have lots of free publications) and through your local Master Gardener chapter. Master Gardeners are trained volunteers and you can pick their brains for free! Sometimes they can be coaxed into making housecalls.Contact University of Maryland Cooperative extension Montgomery County, 18410 Muncaster Rd. Derwood, MD 20855-1421 phone (301) 590-9638 or visit the following website: http://mastergardener.umd.edu/

Good luck with your project!

Today's site banner is by sunnyvalley and is called "Aster and Sedum"