Green Beetle Grubs - Knowledgebase Question

North Hills, Ca
Question by saxylady1
I seem to have grubs from these flying green beetles (Peach beetles??) in my lawn and vegetable garden (raised box). How do I get rid of them? Are there any

0

A Bio-safe Organic wettable powdered form of a microbe ('Bacillus popilliae'= "milky spore", aka 'Bacillus thuringiensis' or "BT") is a good way to control more than 40 species of white grubs (especially Japanese beetles) is sold under the names of "Doom", "Japidemic", "Grub Attack". Another Organic control for grubworms is the use of beneficial nematodes. The nematode-powder (Bioquest?, etc.) is often found in garden centers but can also be ordered from biological suppliers (web-search for these). It is mixed with water and then sprayed on to the affected area. It is important to water immediately after application. Best results are still during the mid-summer months as this is when the grub populations are at their highest.

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Textures"