lighting - Knowledgebase Question

Rochester, Mi
Avatar for jlvasquez
Question by jlvasquez
November 15, 2010
Can you send me a link or a picture as to what cool white and warm white bulbs look like? I want to start seedlings but don't know what types of bulbs to use.

Answer from NGA
November 15, 2010
The fluorescent tubes are marked "cool" white and "warm" white. The shop light fixtures are in the lighting section of your Home Depot. Or, just check with one of the staff members - explain your project and they will be able to help you locate a hooded shop light fixture with fluorescent bulbs. Depending upon the type of bulbs supplied in the package, you may need to purchase either a cool white or a warm white so that you'll have one of each in your fixture. Good luck with your seed starting project!

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by IrisLilli and is called "Tulipa 'Ollioules'"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.