Rubus Blackberry Plants Code Number THDB1307 - Knowledgebase Question

Brooksville, Fl
Question by mark2640
November 16, 2010
I just bought 20 Thornless Blackberry Plants from your store and I would like to know where I can find more information such as size, type, soil preparation. The cards on the plants have an e-mail address (www.TrueBluePlants.com/Blackberry) but it is no longer a valid web site.

November 16, 2010

0

True Blue Plants is a commercial plant propagation company and they specialize in blueberries for Florida as well as cane fruits such as your thornless blackberries. Sadly, I've not been able to find the cultivar name for your new plants. However, the University of Florida (http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/hs104) has a publication listing the best thornless blackberries for your region, along with their growth habits. I think you'll be able to identify your new plants through the descriptions of the blackberry plants/fruits in this publication. I hope that you'll find the site helpful.

Today's site banner is by Marilyn and is called "Purple Crocus in March"