rooting hormone - Knowledgebase Question

Montclair, Ca
Avatar for lisguevara
Question by lisguevara
November 17, 2010
Can you tell me the name of a good rooting hormone or one that I might find a Home Depot? Thank you

Answer from NGA
November 17, 2010
Rooting hormone is usually sold in powder form in either a small bottle or a foil packet; it is literally a hormone to stimulate root formation along the stem. A commonly seen name brand is Rootone; it is usually carried in the houseplant section. If not, try looking for it in with the specialty fertilizers.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by Murky and is called "Pink and Yellow Tulips"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.