How to deter wild animals? - Knowledgebase Question

MISSION Viejo, Ca
Question by harmonca
Hello and Happy New Year to you. I have had to replace sod in my yard several times. Something is digging it up and rolling back the replacement pieces? What can I do to deter the critters doing this? I suspect its raccoons but I haven;t seen any. Please help!
Thanks,

Cindy

0

I suspect raccoons, too! They are looking for fat, juicy grubs and if they find even a few, they'll be back again and again - they'll even invite their friends and neighbors. So, the best defense is to control the grubs in your lawn. You can use a product such as Grubex or Bayer Advanced Season Long Grub Control (applied according to label directions) or you can use Milky Spore, which should be applied in the spring when the soil and air temperatures are warm. Any of these products are readily available in your local Home Depot garden center. Good luck with your lawn!

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "From Bud to Bloom"