Retainer Wall - Knowledgebase Question

Name: Ray Blount
Decatur, Ge
Avatar for eblount
Question by eblount
January 3, 2011
My wall has a very severe crack its approx 7ft high and 20ft long..concrete it holds the soil for the side front of the yard in place. Who can I call for help (reputable)?

Answer from NGA
January 3, 2011
I think your best source is contacting your local cooperative extension office: UGA Cooperative Extension, 4380 Memorial Drive, Decatur, Georgia 30032-1239 phone
(404) 298-4080. Helpful folks there should have a list of certified landscapers and can help you choose just the right company. Good luck with your project.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by Lestv and is called "Coral Sunset"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.