Deers eating my Leland Cypress - Knowledgebase Question

Fayetteville, Ge
Question by blanchemason
How do I stop deers from eating on my Leland Cypress,which range from 5 to 10 feet tall. I submitted this last week, but have not received a response. Thanks.

0

Sorry for the delay in response. Sometimes things get lost in cyberspace. There are some "predator urines" on the market that are sold as animal pest repellents. Deer repellents are often based on egg, red pepper, and garlic or other proprietary recipes. If you are trying to repel deer, select one that is specifically labeled as being effective in deterring deer such as Ropel or Deer Away. Be sure to follow the application instructions and reapply as directed, too. Gardeners report different levels of success using repellents. In my own experience, a fence is the most reliable long term solution to the problem, especially if the deer browsing problem is severe.

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "From Bud to Bloom"