House plants/ fruit - Knowledgebase Question

North Wildwood, Ne
Question by kain211
I'd like some house plants that will last in sunlight in a sun room off the back of our house but we have all windows iin ths sun room and sunlight comes in it well but what type of plants would do well in this setting and fruit plants to? Haven't had too much luck with strawberries that hang from a pot or hanging pot either?

0

How about planting a Meyer lemon tree? Sounds like the bright light and warm temperatures will be perfect for it. You might also try growing a banana plant. I'm afraid strawberries need warm temperatures and direct sunshine - but they go dormant in the winter months and resprout in the spring so maybe you were a little too impatient with your plants? I'd try them again, knowing they will rest from fall through winter (and look pathetic until spring). Best wishes with your new plants.

Today's site banner is by plantmanager and is called "Blue My Mind"