mealy bugs - Knowledgebase Question

melbourne, Fl
Avatar for amj_hdg71
Question by amj_hdg71
February 9, 2011
I have several house plants that are infested with mealy bugs.Is there an insecticide that I can use to rid these pest?

Answer from NGA
February 9, 2011
You can use a pyrethrum based insecticide such as Garden Safe on your houseplants to control mealybugs. Be sure to apply according to label directions.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by mcash70 and is called "Hybrid nemesia"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.