Fruit trees - Knowledgebase Question

Frisco, Te
Question by Z1nowar
Hi, I have a pomegranate, an Elberta peach, and an Hachiya persimmon. How should I prune these trees? Also, what and when should I fertilize them...what brand do you recommend and what is the name of the product? Also, is there any other maintenance I should do to the trees. Lastly, will my pomegranate produce fruit this year, it is about 3-4 feet tall.

0

You can feed your trees with a specialized fruit tree fertilizer such as Miracle Gro Fruit and Citrus Tree Fertilizer or Jobe's Fruit Tree Fertilizer stakes. Apply in amounts as recommended on the package (which will vary depending upon the sizes of your trees). Spring is a good time to feed your trees. Spring pruning and regular applications of water should keep your trees healthy. You can prune them when they begin to show growth this spring.

Today's site banner is by EscondidoCal and is called "Daylily & Lantana"