killing 3leaf clover - Knowledgebase Question

Holiday, Fl
Question by tanks7
scotts bonus s - weed & feed does not kill 3 leaf clover in my st.augustine grass that contains floratam. My grass has thind quite a bit and much said clover has taken over. I've pulled a lot of clover out and I'm in the process of planting plugs and furtilizing afterwards.What can I use to kill remaining said clover without detrimental effect on the spreading plugs and existing st.augustine grass

0

The best thing to get rid of clover in St. Augustine is a "clover killer" such as Ortho Weed and Clover Killer (or any contact herbicide which has label instructions for use on St. Augustine grass). If label instructions are followed, the herbicide will not kill the turf. Best wishes with your clover eradication project.

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Fringe Tree"