Information about azaleas - Knowledgebase Question

Vancleave, Mi
Question by kimberkatz
I am interested in information about an azalea called Pink Ruffle. The upc # is 012627895372. The vendor is House Nursery from Brownshore, TX.
I would like to know height and width of the plant at maturity; the cold hardiness of the plant; is this plant available in the Biloxi, MS (39565) area?
I need approximately 20-25 plants.

0

The Pink Ruffle Azalea is a Rutherford hybrid and is an evergreen spring bloomers. Rutherford hybrids generally reach a height of 2-4 feet and do best with afternoon shade. The Pink Ruffle has a pink-violet hose in hose flower with a semi-double bloom. It is hardy to zone 8 which is the gardening zone for Biloxi, MS. I can't tell you whether or not the plant is available in the garden centers in Biloxi but you can phone the garden center (228 354-8872) and inquire about their current stock. Best wishes with your new azaleas.

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Fringe Tree"