Help Identifying this plant - Knowledgebase Question

marietta, Ge
Question by bekahc83
Can you tell me what this is? I have been searching online and can't find anything that matches. I bought my house 2 years ago and they grew/bloomed the first spring/summer but now they're not blooming. I think i may have over pruned them and would really like to get some more if available.

0

We'd love to help identify your plant but we'll need a photo. Since we can't accept photo attachements through this forum, take a picture of your plant including close ups of the leaves and the flowers and post the pictures on a public website such as Flickr or Shutterfly. Then send us a new question including the link to the photos. We'll look at the pictures and will try to identify it for you. Hope to hear from you soon!

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Camellia bud"