cattails - Knowledgebase Question

Burgettstown, Pe
Question by zeakmoodie
March 4, 2011
have a drainage ditch on my property.Cattails appeared,are now taking over my property & my lawn is getting destroyed. cin i get rid of them and how?

Answer from NGA
March 4, 2011


If the drainage ditch is on your property line it may belong to the county. If so, you really should contact the county maintenance department for removal of the cattails. I don't know who you might contact within the county but I can direct you to the Penn State Washington County Cooperative Extension office.(100 West Beau Street, Suite 601 Washington, PA 15301 Phone: 724-228-6881) The extension agent there will be able to help you.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:



[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by EscondidoCal and is called "Geranium maderense"