Burning Bush hedge - Knowledgebase Question

Westbank, BC
Question by rekrushe
Our burning bush hedge started to loose its green and fade to a washed out yellowish look very early (late spring / early summer). Most of the discoloured leaves were still healthy but one or two plants out of the hedge had dried out edges to whole leaves on it. What would have caused this?

I would send you a picture of the hedge but it seems I cannot do it from this page - what is the best way to send along a photo to you?

0

I'm afraid we can't accept photos through this forum, but a picture is worth a thousand words so if you can post your photos on a public website such as Flickr or other sites and then send us a link to the photo in a new question, we can access the pictures and reply to your question. Failing that, I can only offer general advice: yellowing leaves typically indicate a water stress issue (too much or too little). The browning leaf margins can indicate overwatering or fertilizer burn. Try to post a few photos and we'll do our best to positively diagnose the problem.

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Textures"