Soluble Fertilizer Tanks for Automatic Watering Systems - Knowledgebase Question

Redding, CA
Avatar for djnlcn
Question by djnlcn
March 24, 1999
I have 200 roses, all connected to an automatic computerized 8 station in-ground watering system. I would like to find a tank or a device that could be installed in-line (with my water-system) that would let me put a measured amount of liquid fertilizer, like Miracle-Gro, into the water going to my roses. Do you know of a firm with which I could communicate, for more information on this?

Answer from NGA
March 24, 1999
Probably your best source of information would come from a supplier of hydroponic devices and products. There are formulas for mixing your own liquid fertilizer, to include all 16 required elements for healthy plant growth, and formulas for diluting the solution for delivery to the plants, depending upon the volume of water being applied. Here's a website to get you started: Search the site for Formulating Nutrient Solutions.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by Baja_Costero and is called "Aloe mawii in bloom"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.