Overexposed Houseplants - Knowledgebase Question

Vicksburg, MS
Question by cwcannon6
I set my houseplants outside for some fresh air. They are droopy with browning leaves. Should I bring them back in the house; will they survive?

0

Most houseplants benefit from being outdoors in the fresh air, but since they're generally tropical in nature, they don't appreciate cold weather. They also have a difficult time making the transition from warm household temperatures to chilly springtime evenings. Take your plants back indoors and place them in their usual spots. Then, when both daytime and nightime temperatures warm up in early summer, take them back outdoors and place them in a protected place, out of direct sunshine. Let's hope you rescued them soon enough and they're strong enough to survive their premature trip outdoors!

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Wildflower"