Pastic Grow Bags - Knowledgebase Question

San Carlos, CA
Avatar for Len3
Question by Len3
April 11, 1999
I am looking for a plastic reinforced bag abiyt 6X18" with a plastic handle on top that canhas slits in the bag and an open top where soil and growing material can be placed and seeds added planted in the slits. This can be hung on a post or fence and the resulting flowers hang don when mature...

Answer from NGA
April 11, 1999
I've seen those bags in garden centers. They're called 'Garden Pouches' and you can order through Bloom 'N Plant Products, 1-800- 37POUCH. There are several sizes available. For more information, visit their website at:

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Kalanchoe"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.