Watering Seedlings - Knowledgebase Question

Redding, CA
Avatar for cjack
Question by cjack
June 1, 1999
In years past I had a watering devise that resembled a meat baster with a large rubber bulb at one end and a water despersing nozzle at the other - not unlike an ear syringe. It was very useful in delivering small amount of water to developing seeds contained in peat pots. I have been unable to locate another such devise and wonder if you might help me in my search - it would be greatly appreciated.

Answer from NGA
June 1, 1999
I've found exactly what you describe in a mail order catalog. It's called a Multi-Use Sprinkler and Duster, has a 12 ounce capacity and comes with two spray heads. You can order from Charley's Greenhouse Supply, 17979 State Route 536, Mount Vernon, WA 98273-3269. Phone (800) 322-4707.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by Zoia and is called "Beautybush"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.