Timing Vegetable Planting - Knowledgebase Question

Laguna HIlls, CA
Question by ENTOBAJA
I am moving 650 miles south of the border, to a place called Mulege, Baja California Sur. This is a ten in more ways than one, except the quality of the vegetables is some place between nil and none. I need a good reference book to take with me, and to guide me in the timing of planting for maximum results. If there is no refernce book on this zone, maybe you could point me to a page on the www. I have been doing a lot of surfing, but have not come up with any thing meaty except for the one question on vegatables dying from the heat. Help if you can. Water is no problem. I'm next to a fresh water lagoon (oasis).

0

The following website should be of value to you. It contains several links with tables and charts that should be helpful in deciding what and when to plant, based upon the climate. Good luck with your new garden!
http://www.xc.org/echo/azillus...