Ragged Robin - Knowledgebase Question

Yorba Linda, CA
Avatar for EmerSmart
Question by EmerSmart
July 8, 1999
What is the correct name of ragged robin and where can I get a plant, seeds or bulbs? Will it grow in California?

Answer from NGA
July 8, 1999
Ragged Robin is the common name of Lychnis flos-cuculi. Other common names include Campion, Mullein pink, Catchfly and Rose-of-heaven. It will grow as a perennial plant in California and the seeds are available from Burpee. You can order online at http://www.burpee.com or phone toll-free (800) 888-1447 to place your order.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )