Beetles - Knowledgebase Question

West Orange, NJ
Question by lfrank
How do I get rid of those annoying beetles? They are destroying all of my hard work and beautiful flowers.

0

Healthy gardens are usually brimming with insects, both beneficial and destructive. Generally, if a population of destructive insects takes up residence, a congregation of beneficial insects will appear in a short time.

It's difficult to recommend control measures without knowing which insect is being a pest, or which plants are being affected. How about taking a sample of the pest to your local Cooperative Extension office for identification? You can reach someone to help by phoning (201) 678-7807. Or, drop a note to Rutgers Cooperative Extension, 15 S. Munn Ave., East Orange 07018 to find out if there is a Master Gardener clinic near your home.

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Daisy with bug"