Lotus Vine - Knowledgebase Question

Rosebush, MI
Question by yllehs39
My mother doesn't have computer and wanted me to find some info on Lotus Vines, care of them and the different kinds there are I hope you can help us we have had no luck yet from anyone. Thank you

0

newly potted lotus so that the growing tip is no deeper than 2 inches in the water. Once healthy growth begins to show, you can drop the plant to it's ultimate depth of 4-6 inches. Dwarf varieties should be ultimately placed no more than 4 inches and full sized varieties should be place no deeper than 6 inches.

The most commonly grown lotus are Nelumbo lutea (American lotus), and N. nucifera (East Indian lotus, Hindu lotus, Oriental lotus, sacred lotus, and water lotus). newly potted lotus so that the growing tip is no deeper than 2 inches in the water. Once healthy growth begins to show, you can drop the plant to it's ultimate depth of 4-6 inches. Dwarf varieties should be ultimately placed no more than 4 inches and full sized varieties should be place no deeper than 6 inches.

The most commonly grown lotus are Nelumbo lutea (American lotus), and N. nucifera (East Indian lotus, Hindu lotus, Oriental lotus, sacred lotus, and water lotus).