Gibberellic Acid - Knowledgebase Question

Orlando, FL
Question by NorrisGreen
December 12, 1999
Where can I buy a GA product for use in Quebec Province, Canada. What are the trade names, and who manufactures them?

Answer from NGA
December 12, 1999


Here's a source for you:
A.G. Scientific Inc. 6450 Lusk Blvd. Ste. E102, San Diego, CA 92121

Phone: 619-452-9925, Toll Free: 1-877-452-9925, Fax: 619-452-9926

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:



[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by dirtdorphins and is called "Agastache"