Finding Bacopa Seeds - Knowledgebase Question

Kansas City, MO
Question by skipndi
Can you tell me where I can find seeds to start the Bacopa (Sutera cordata) "Snowflake?

0

Harris Seeds carries Bacopa transplants. Bacopa is propagated vegetatively (by cuttings) rather than by seed, so you'll have to start with transplants. Here is the web site for Harris Seeds; scroll down and you'll find Bacopa plants.

http://www.harrisseeds.com/tra...

Bacopa (Sutera cordata) is also called the "Snowflake" plant. It is a relatively new hanging basket plant from California. It is not hardy in the north, but makes a great annual hanging basket in many regions of the country. It likes full sun to part shade, has low spreading dense foliage which makes it good as a ground cover too and has tons of small, white flowers all summer. There is a lavender version called 'Mauve Mist' available also.

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Wildflower"