Crystals For Plants - Knowledgebase Question

East Hampton, NY
Avatar for mgtrustee
Question by mgtrustee
January 5, 2000
Need to know where to get crystals that you mix with water and they become a gel that you can put plants into.

Answer from NGA
January 5, 2000
I think you are asking about the water-holding polymers that are mixed in with the soil to reduce the frequency of watering. These can be found in garden centers under a variety of brand names, usually in the same section with fertilizers and other supplies for caring for container plants. Burpee (800-888-1447 or offers TerraSorb.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by RootedInDirt and is called "Pretty Pansy"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.