Houseplants - Knowledgebase Question

Beaverton, OR
Question by chiquitanegr
I have a very bare coffee tabe where I would like to put a potted house plant arrangement. But it would not get direct sunlight there. Sunlight comes though my window but doesn't come close to going on the table. I wan't some kind of arrangement where there are 2-4 plants in one pot. Like an ivy with something, or a fern. But I'm not sure what would make it with out that much light, or that wouldn't die to easily. I hope you might have some ideas that I can take to the nursery. So when I do go I don't look as silly as I feel that I don't know what kind of plants to get.

0

in the catalog descriptions to help your place your plants so they'll receive the right exposure. Hope this clears some of the confusion!