What To Plant? - Knowledgebase Question

Pittsburgh, PA
Question by Bunnys3811
I have moved to a new home. A portion of my front lawn in front of the house has flowers. They were planted by a gardener. I would like to plant flowers that bloom from spring to fall. I know nothing about flowers. Can you help me at all?
Trying to learn.

0

It's always an adventure to start with a new garden or one that was already planted by someone else. Since you are new to flower gardening, I would suggest you read up on it a bit begore you start digging and planting. Two books you might find very helpful are "Annuals for Dummies" by Bill Marken, ISBN 0-7645-5056-X, Dummies Press and "Perennials for Dummies" by Marcia Tatroe, ISBN 0-7645-5030-6, also from Dummies Press. Both of these books are very straightforward and should get you off to a good start.