Master Gardening Class - Knowledgebase Question

Warrington, PA
Question by Falcone3
I was wondering if you could tell me where I could take a master gardeners class? What requirements are needed ? How long does it usually take to earn the title ? I don't live far from your outlet in Warminster, PA, Do you offer a class there or at Del Val College ? I heard Longwood Gardens offers a class and you return the favor with community service. However, as a mother of 2 small children I would like to find something closer to my home in Warrington,PA. Is there a web site I could go to and find a listing of all the Master Gardener Classes Nationwide.

0

The Master Gardener programs are run differently from state to state and there is no national program. In Pennsylvania the program is administered through the Penn State County Extension offices. Your local office should be able to give you all the details about the program in your area. In Bucks County the number is 345-3283.