Apple Tree Pests and Diseases - Knowledgebase Question

Columbus, OH
Question by toppnut
What should I spray my apple trees with beginning now (March) and throughout the season and how often? We have a yellow delicious and a gala tree that have scab, worms, insects etc., all though the are loaded every year with apples that are delicious after the bad spots are cut out.

0

without the need for potentially dangerous chemicals. Winter-feeding of the birds not only is helpful to your trees, but a fun winter activity. Contact your local library or your county extension office (ph no. 614-462-6700) and ask them for more information on methods to control pests on apple trees without chemical use. without the need for potentially dangerous chemicals. Winter-feeding of the birds not only is helpful to your trees, but a fun winter activity. Contact your local library or your county extension office (ph no. 614-462-6700) and ask them for more information on methods to control pests on apple trees without chemical use.