They Want Me To Rip Out My Garden! - Knowledgebase Question

Millbury, MA
Question by snapdragon9
I am a poor disabled female who can not work. I live in a condo complex and in FEB. of 1998 I was granted permission, by unanimous vote, to have a garden. I have spent a great percentage of my dissability checks on plants, including roses, tulips, iris, lilies, poppies and the like. I have invested what little money I have and a great deal of time in to this garden, which is my only hobby. I have even started seeds (144 cells of them) for planting this year! And then I get a letter in the mail telling me that they want me to remove all my beloved plants, my investment, my only hobby, and put in sod by MAY 2000!!! I have neither the physical nor the financial ability to do this!!! Please help me! What should I do??

0

I'm so sorry about your garden. Perhaps you could appeal the decision. If not, perhaps a local garden club or the local Master Gardeners could help you relocate your plants. I hope things work out for you.