Best And Juciest Tomato - Knowledgebase Question

Buffalo, NY
Question by rbtkspr
I have been in search of a thin skinned juicey tomato like the ones I used to eat as a child. Every year I plant tomatos and every year I am disappointed with flavor and texture. Can you recommend a tomato varity that is tender, juicey,and not too large, but loaded with flavor?

0

You might want to consider some of the heirloom tomatoes which are renowned for their "old fashioned" flavor. One to consider might be Brandywine since it seems to always be a favorite for both flavor and succulence. This and other heirlooms are available through the Burpee Heirlooms catalog. You may calll 800-888-1447 to order or ask for a catalog or contact Burpee at www.burpee.com -- Enjoy!