Looking For Tool - Knowledgebase Question

Fredericksburg, VA
Question by ltalbert6
Received a tool as a gift and would like to purchase one like it to give to my sister-in-law in Wisconsin who is an avid gardener. I can only describe it as a hand tool with a wooden handle that has a metal shaft approximately 12 inches long with a triangular shaped blade on the end of the shaft that is slightly angled....It is a marvelous tool for weeding digging and planting. There is no information on the tool as to who the manufacturer is.
Do you know what it is and where I might purchase one?

0

You might be describing the "Winged Weeder Jr." It is available through specialty hand tool suppliers including Johnny's Selected Seeds, www.johnnyseeds.com or (207) 437- 4301. I hope I'm right!