Trees - Knowledgebase Question

Marion, AR
Question by TADkrsn
Can you help me or tell me how I can get a complete list and information on all the trees in the world. Yes in the world. Thank you for your information.

0

You have asked a very interesting question. I doubt that all of the trees in the world have yet been identified, let alone catalogued in any one place. There is also a tremendous amount of diversity in what might be considered a "tree" in botanical terms. You might start at the Botany or Plant Biology Department at the closest college or university and see if they can suggest any local source for the type of information you need. Otherwise, you will find a wealth of material on the internet; here is a listing of botany links to get you started, some of which seem immedaitely useful: http://www.botany.net/IDB/bot-... I'm sorry I can't be more specific but I hope this helps.

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Wildflower"