Can I start a Cannabis/CBD Seed Trading section on Garden.org? - Knowledgebase Question

Colorado
Question by TheJohnnyAppleseed
I have a 15,000 member group on Facebook looking for a place to relocate their trading floor. Our focus is Cannabis as a medicine and I represent the greatest most established Seed Breeders on the planet. Facebook is an out of control censor machine and our members don't deserve to be micro managed and shut down. Looking for a location where we can trade seeds without big brother down our neck. Cannabis is going world wide and the legalization will set forth the need for about a billion seeds in 2019 and we are so ill prepared to do this. Our mission is to make sure Cannabis as a medicine is once again available for human use. I personally have 1050 types of cannabis and over 13,000 types of vegetable, herb and other seeds.

Name: Karen
Cincinnati, Oh (Zone 6a)
A comment from kqcrna
This is another question for @dave

Name: Dave Whitinger
Jacksonville, Texas (Zone 8b)
Answer from dave

2

Take a look at our Plant Lists and Seed Swap tools. They might fit what you're looking for.

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Fringe Tree"