How do I post a message? - Knowledgebase Question

Clinton, MD 20735
Question by oicur
I'm new to this forum and don't know how to post a message and/or question. How do I post a message on the hosta forum?

Name: Rj
Just S of the twin cities of M (Zone 4b)
A comment from crawgarden
Select the hosts forum, scroll to the bottom of the page and post subject and question
Welcome

Name: Deb
Pacific NW (Zone 8b)
A comment from Bonehead
This seems to be a recurring question, and I can see why. It is not immediately clear to scroll down (and that can at times take a while) to the bottom. @Dave I'm wondering if it might make sense to move the 'new thread' box up to the right below the 'search this forum' - there's plenty of room there. Or perhaps some other function that will quickly get one to the bottom to the actual 'new thread' spot ?? Just a thought, as always I have no clue if this possible or feasible. I do know I've seen this question many times from new members.

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Camellia bud"