How do I post a message? - Knowledgebase Question

Clinton, MD 20735
Question by oicur
I'm new to this forum and don't know how to post a message and/or question. How do I post a message on the hosta forum?

Name: Rj
Just S of the twin cities of M (Zone 4b)
A comment from crawgarden
Select the hosts forum, scroll to the bottom of the page and post subject and question
Welcome

Name: Deb
Planet Earth (Zone 8b)
A comment from Bonehead
This seems to be a recurring question, and I can see why. It is not immediately clear to scroll down (and that can at times take a while) to the bottom. @Dave I'm wondering if it might make sense to move the 'new thread' box up to the right below the 'search this forum' - there's plenty of room there. Or perhaps some other function that will quickly get one to the bottom to the actual 'new thread' spot ?? Just a thought, as always I have no clue if this possible or feasible. I do know I've seen this question many times from new members.

Terracotta Composting 50-Plant Garden Tower by Garden Tower Project

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Delphinium Closeup"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.