Will it survive? - Knowledgebase Question

Milwaukee,WI
Question by Kimmylove
I'm so hurt right now. My grandma was visiting town and stayed with me and left early this morning. I went outside to water my plants this morning and realized she knocked over my tomato plant and didn't say a thing. The leaves have already started to wilt and she knocked branches off. It just stated to bloom flowers! Can it be revived? And how
Thumb of 2017-09-11/Kimmylove/806cbf

Thumb of 2017-09-11/Kimmylove/0f47b7

Name: Philip Becker
Fresno California (Zone 8a)
A comment from Philipwonel
First !!! I wouldn't be so fast to blame Grandma.
Tomato will re-coop. You could give it some B-1.

Name: Tiffany purpleinopp
Opp, AL 🌵🌷⚘🌹🌻 (Zone 8b)
A comment from purpleinopp
So sorry this happened, whatever it was. I do not find enough evidence to blame grandma either. It could have been wind, critter, or that its' own weight exceeded its' ability to hold itself up, like almost all tomato plants, and given that it looks like it was many times taller than the very short stake.

Name: Sandy B.
Ford River, Michigan UP (Zone 4b)
(Zone 4b-maybe 5a)
A comment from Weedwhacker
I agree that the plant needs more support; give it a taller stake and tie the stalk to it. It's getting pretty late in the season for your plant if it's just starting to flower, though. I'd suggest starting much earlier next year!

Milwaukee,WI
A comment from Kimmylove
Lol I heard the commotion when it happened last night and heard my grandma scream curse words she said she tripped over something but didn't say what so I brushed it off and went to sleep. When I came out to water my plants I realized what happened. So yes guys it was indeed grams! Lol..thank you! I definitely will have to try again next year

Today's site banner is by nmumpton and is called "Gymnocalycium andreae"