Celery Seed and Ginseng Seed - Knowledgebase Question

Guilderland Center, NY
Question by alphonsoj
Where can I find celery seed and ginsing seed in albany county, schenectady, saratoga, rensellaer, new york?

0

Unfortunately, I do not have immediate access to information about local seed shops and garden centers. However, Burpee offers celery seed by mail (800-888-1447) and ginseng seed suppliers can easily be located via search engine using "ginseng seed" as the search term. Here is one to get you started: Glacial Ginseng ( http://www.ginseng-seed.com/ ). Ginseng is normally planted in the fall, so you have some time to locate a supplier. As with any native plant, please be sure your supplier sells cultivated rather than wild-collected material.