Keeping Out Small Rodents Without Killing Them - Knowledgebase Question

Dubois, PA
Avatar for gpreston1
Question by gpreston1
May 19, 2000
where can i get wire mesh with squares in it that are 1 inch bi 1 inch?

Answer from NGA
May 19, 2000
Most hardware stores or building supply stores will sell metal "wirecloth" or "hard wire cloth" or "hardware cloth" with differing mesh sizes in that range. Sometimes it is sold by the roll and sometimes by the foot or yard. Note that a one inch mesh may be large enough for small rodents to fit through the holes.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )