Searching For Kansas Lillies - Knowledgebase Question

Easton, IL
Question by rkl
I recently saw some lovely flowers and were told they were Kansas Lillies. The leaf reminded me of that on an Iris and the flowers were about 2" in diameter. The petals were a long teardrop shape and 8 - 10 per flower. When observing them closely, they had design on each leaf. I tried to search for these with this name with no luck. Am I looking under the wrong name or are these hard to find?

0

Unfortunately, I am unfamiliar with a plant by the name Kansas Lily and based on the information in your question I am unable to identify the plant. Is it possible they were a double flowered form of the bulb called tuberose? I am fairly certain it is not an iris, belamcanda, pardancanda, crocosmia or any other plant I can think of with itis-shaped leaves. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful.