Gardening Tool - Knowledgebase Question

Alpine, UT
Avatar for stephk
Question by stephk
December 5, 2000
I saw a gardening tool that resembled a leatherman. It was one tool that allowed you to prune, dig, etc. Who makes it and where can I purchase it?

Answer from NGA
December 5, 2000
Although I have seen some Japanese style hand tools that are a bit like a cross between a machete and a digging knife, and some that chop and hoe called a hoe mattock, I am not aware of any folding tools similar to the Leatherman line that are made specifically for gardening. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Beautyberries"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.