Url's For Researching Annuals For Denver - Knowledgebase Question

Denver, CO
Question by nsaber1
I want to order annuals from the catalog - but, the description often doesn't give enough info. to know whether the hot & dry summers of Denver are suitable for the plant.
Therefore, any URL suggestions to be able to research the plant prior to ordering??

Steve R

0

I did not find other websites that would provide the info you are looking for. If you have questions about a specific plant, please send another email to the Q&A site (not to my email address) and we can try to help. Some warm-season annuals that take heat and sun include sunflowers, tithonia, zinnia, coreposis, cosmos, gaillardia, black-eyed Susan, coneflower, lisianthus, and vinca.