Looking For Hot Caps - Knowledgebase Question

Tucson, AZ
Avatar for AZAFORD
Question by AZAFORD
February 6, 2001
I am looking for a product called Hot Caps to cover and start garden plants. They are a white waxed paper dome that act as small individual green houses over plants. Can you help me locate them?

Answer from NGA
February 6, 2001
I've used those in the past, but haven't seen them lately. However, Gardeners Supply offers a Hot Cap that is made of recycled clear plastic that works on the same principle. They might hold up longer than the waxed paper types in our tough desert conditions. www.gardeners.com or 1-800-427-3363 to order a catalog.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by Murky and is called "Ground Cover"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.