What Color Of Paint Should I Buy - Knowledgebase Question

Ellsworth, KS
Question by tberthelson
I guess this might have only been for insects but I have a paint question. What color of Tru-Value paint best meets the needs of a lighter color than buff and if this color dries darker than shown - I am trying to paint a light cream on kitchen walls but I want just a hint of yellow in that cream color. Can you advise me. thanks. tb

0

Somehow this came to the gardening questions, but in my experience, the only way to tell what a color will look like for sure is to paint a patch of the wall with it, let it dry, and then look at it at different times of the day and under different lighting conditions. You can start with a color that is a little paler than you want and then tint it yourself, too. Another possibility is to find a room painted the color you like and find out what they used. Otherwise, compare the paint chips carefully and give it your best shot. Good luck!

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Daisy with bug"